Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rest In Peace Our Baby Girl

Written for Olivia, the baby who we already loved so dearly, but never even held in our arms.

To the daughter who I'll never know,
who never belonged to me.
I have nothing to show
for all our agony.

How can I grieve this loss
when you were never even mine?
God took you to be with him
In his perfect time. 

How do I say goodbye,
when I never said hello?
Why is it I cry
for one I'll never know?

I felt you grow inside of me,
but you were never there.
I longed for you to be with me,
and show you how much I care.

The questions I have will never end,
I'll never understand
why God took you away from me
before I even held your hand.

To the daughter who I'll never know,
Please let me say one thing.
I love you more than you'll ever know,
and I'll see you in my dreams.

Love,
Mom and Dad 
RIP Olivia Kravchuk 




3 comments:

  1. Krystyna, my heart aches for you and Roman. This beautiful poem summarizes your deep, deep sorrow right now. There are no words one can say to ease your pain....no explanation to be given. The only sure thing we have is our faith in our heavenly Father, for He has the answers, and He alone can make your suffering easier to bear. We all loved Olivia already, and couldn't wait to welcome her into our yacheyka family. I pray that God heals your hearts. I also pray that He comforts the birth mom during this difficult time. Although we may never understand the things than happen, I believe that God uses us to be a blessing to others, during specific times and seasons of our life. You and Roman have served as a blessing to this birth mom in this particular situation. I love you dearly and greave with you, and will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry for your loss! Praying our Lord's comfort and peace on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im am so saddened to hear about your loss. Can't imagine the pain. Praying for your and Roman.

    ReplyDelete