Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WE GOT THE CALL!!!!

We finally got the call!!! It’s official, we are leaving for Ukraine on March 10th.   We have an appointment in Kiev, with the DFC on March 12th! If all goes smoothly, we will probably be seeing Andrey and Katya a few days after that! I am so excited (and terrified) all at the same time! I can’t believe we will be meeting our daughter in two weeks or so! I can’t wait to call Andrey tomorrow morning and tell him the great news! Thank you all for your continued prayers and support!

Please continue to pray for our family as we prepare to spend five weeks in Ukraine and go through this exciting but unpredictable journey of meetings, court hearings, medical appointments and travel. We pray that God will continue to bless us during this roller coaster ride! Please stay tuned for additional updates, as I’m off to put 20 to-do lists together and start mentally packing! I have nine days to prepare! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment