Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Husbands - Beware of The Following Statements


Husbands, we love you, but there are some things you should avoid saying to your wife throughout infertility.  Some of these are too funny!

1) My mother wants to give you some fertility advice so I told her you’d call her.
2) It’s a buddy’s fishing weekend so I might have to miss your ovulation period this month. Is that okay?
3) The fertility clinic called with your test results but I accidentally deleted the message.
4) You look bloated. Are you getting your period or could you be pregnant?
5) I told my sister you would be happy to plan her baby shower.
6) Why are you crying? It’s only a period.
7) Did you gain weight this cycle?
8) I heard if we just relax, it might happen.
9) I told my sister you’d take her shopping at the maternity store.
10)  Check out my ex-girlfriend’s cute maternity photos on Facebook!
11)  Are you crying AGAIN? Maybe you are pregnant! 
12)  I think you’re too obsessed about getting pregnant.
13)  Why do we always have to talk about getting pregnant?
14)  I invited your mother to our fertility appointment. 
15)  Don't worry honey, you wouldn't look good as a pregnant woman anyways.
16)  Why are you crying? It’s only a baby shower.
17)  Let’s go on vacation and maybe it will just happen!(I personally love this idea! J)
18)  I told my pregnant sister all our potential baby names and she might use one. Isn't that exciting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment